BCS’s status as a woman-owned, small business helps the Federal Government to meet their minority/WBE contracting goals.
BCS’s current workload is diverse and includes both firm fixed price and IDIQ (task-order type) contracts. We have two GSA Schedule contract vehicles and multiple task orders with Federal government agencies off of those Schedules. We are also subcontractors to multiple Federal contractors. Our 2011 contract listing is shown below.
GSA Contract GS-10V-0179V, Professional Engineering Services Contract
- Task Order HSHQDC-10-F-00092 to provide design and construction services to U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Task Order GS-P-11-10-YE-0624 to provide Construction Quality Management services to U.S. General Services Administration Public Building Services
- Task Order GS-P-11-10-YT-0226 to provide escorts for Federal buildings in support of ARRA-funded projects
GSA Contract GS-10F-0277N, MOBIS Contract
- Task Order GS-P-11-10-ZG-0113 to provide Construction Quality Management services to U.S. General Services Administration Public Building Services
- Task Order GS-P-11-10-YL-0056 to provide Cost Estimating and Inspection services to U.S. General Services Administration Public Building Services
Subcontract to Avaya Government Solutions
Facilities support to U.S. Transportation Security Administration, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) – Avaya Task HSBP1006A01355
Subcontract to IIU Consulting Institute, Inc.
Nationwide real estate support to U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) – IIU Task HSTS01-09-C-RES494
Subcontract to Heery International, Inc.
Nationwide construction management support to U.S. General Services Administration – Heery Task GS-P-11-10-YE-5060
Subcontract to Metropolitan Architects and Planners
Design and construction management support to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on a nationwide contract.
U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
We support several components under the umbrella of DHS:
- DHS HQ, Chief Administrative Office, HQ Facilities Operations – Multi-staff team to provide construction project management, space planning, building and facilities management and administrative support to DHS HQ.
- Transportation Security Administration – Nationwide construction project management of airport field offices, and facilities management of TSA’s 24×7 Operations Center, through a subcontract with IIU Consulting Institute, Inc.
- Customs and Border Protection – Design and project management for reconfigurations to the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, DC through a subcontract with Avaya Government Solutions.
General Services Administration
We have multiple engineers, architects and construction managers providing on-site support to various GSA groups in the National Capital Region. We also provide cost estimating and inspection services to GSA’s Leased Projects Division under a five-year IDIQ contract. As GSA contract support, we provided project management and estimating/inspection services for needs assessments, project planning, new construction, and renovation/refurbishment for the following agencies:
- National Cancer Institute
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- Health & Human Services
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- Fish & Wildlife Services
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Commerce Department
- Defense Information Systems Agencies
- Federal Trade Commission
- Washington Headquarters Services
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- Institute of Museum and Library Services
- President’s Council for the Arts and Humanities
- Advisory Council for Historic Preservation
Management Analysis, Inc.
We assisted MAI to provide business process reengineering support to the Government of District of Columbia, Capital Construction Department.